You know you’re a videophile if…
This was too funny (and true) from Ben to not post here as well…here’s a snip of the list…
- You actually know what OAR stands for and won’t watch anything but.
- You believe edge enhancements are a crime against humanity.
- You understand that contrast is the most important video spec.
- You know that more P isn’t always better — as in 1080p vs 720p.
- You realize that properly de-interlaced video is perfectly acceptable and possible.
- You can’t watch DVDs anymore.
- HBO HD is a big joke.
- You can explain what 3:3 pull-down is and why you’d want it.
Read the rest of the list at EngadgetHD