Lutron Adds HomeWorks Control to Sivoia Shade System
Lutron announced it now supports RF based communication with its Sivoia 64 QED rollar shade system. The shade system must be used in conjunction with its HomeWorks lighting system. This is certainly a natural evolution in the HA world. There is not only the need to control natural light but artifical light as well.
From the article:
The Sivoia QED roller 64 provides quiet control of both roller and Roman
shades. Lutron's HomeWorks home lighting control system provides one-button
control of every light in the house. When used together, all of a home's natural
and artificial light can be controlled with one, or several, button(s).
- Requires a HomeWorks wireless P5 processor or the 4 or 8 series processor
(if used with the hybrid repeater link)
- The wireless Sivoia QED shade communicates via RF
- Roller shade tube requires 3.5 x 3.5 inches for installation
- Maximum shade size is approximately 8 x 8 feet
- Minimum shade width remains at 22 inches