Win a Fractal Design Core 3000 by Showing Off Your Case in Need
CONTEST HAS ENDED! STAY TUNED!
As you all have noticed, we’ve been making a much more concerted effort to give some attention and focus to chassis for use in your home theater. But as we’ve learned in the past, the home theater is often one of the more neglected locations for financial investment. So Missing Remote is teaming up with our friends at Fractal Design (check out their Facebook page) to try to help you out, and are giving away a Core 3000 chassis!
We want to make sure whoever wins this chassis really needs it, so to enter is simple–reply to this thread and attach a picture of your case. We’ll filter down to what we feel are the top 10 cases most in need of an upgrade, and then let the community decide the winner!
You have 30 days to enter, with the only restriction being that you must include a card or sign with your Missing Remote user name in the picture.
Entries will be accepted from 12:00AM PDT on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 through 11:59PM PDT on Monday, October 31, 2011 . Top 10 will be voted by November 5th, and subsequent poll will be submitted for public voting (1 vote per user) for time of 2 weeks.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states, Mexico and Canada. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Prize will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor–tracking will still be provided to those as well. Please allow for 2-4 weeks for prize delivery.
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user
- Submissions will be judged and narrowed down by Missing Remote editorial staff