Contest – Beat the Summer Heat and Enter to Win a Cool Define R3 Case from Fractal Design
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING, THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!
The prizes and giveaways continue, this time up, courtesy of the fine folks at Fractal Designs we are giving you all the opportunity to win a DEFINE R3 Chassis!
And since Fractal Designs rocks, this contest is open to US AND CANADA readers of the site!!
This very same chassis that Andrew just reviewed and absolutely loved!
When selecting the perfect chassis to serve content to the audio/video stack a different set of attributes is required than what is typically demanded from a home theater PC (HTPC) enclosure. The ideal server must be able to scale to support multiple hard drives, keep everything cool and not sound like a shop-vac in the process. With eight 3.5” hard drive trays, seven fan mounts, sound absorbing material included and a convenient layout Fractal Designs’ Define R3 enclosure looks good, and has the specifications to warrant consideration.
HOW TO ENTER
We have made some changes, so please READ all the rules.
To change things up, we’ve also added several other methods to increase your chances of winning by adding more entries possible.
The only requirement to enter is to reply and answer the following:
- What do you think is the coolest feature about the Design R3 chassis?
Just responding to the thread gives you 1 entry, but there is no limit to how many additional entries you can have! The more entries, the greater your chance of WINNING!:
- Create a legitimate* forum thread (1 entry for every thread)
- Reply (legitimate* one’s here too guys ) to a forum thread or article post (1 entry for every 3 posts)
- Twitter Users (1 entry)
- Facebook Users (1 entry)
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Like MissingRemote” button at the top of the fan page (if you don’t see it, that means you’re already a fan!)
- And reply to the post on our Wall for this particular contest, with your MissingRemote username
Good luck everyone
Entries will be accepted from 12:00AM PDT on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 through 11:59PM PDT on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 . Winner will be selected by July 21, 2011.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states (and Canada). Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method one account. Multiple account entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to this thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient’s responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor–tracking will still be provided to those as well. Please allow for 2-4 weeks for prize delivery.
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user
- *Legitimate threads and replies will be judged at the sole discretion of MissingRemote’s moderator