AnyDVD 22.214.171.124 released
Users of AnyDVD will want to download the latest revision that just came out. It has a few fixes that will certainly improve the WAF.
126.96.36.199 2007 11 30
– New (DVD): Some discs are mastered incorrectly and have invalid file
sizes. AnyDVD now corrects the file sizes in the VIDEO_TS directory.
– New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection as found on
"This is England" (R2, UK)
– Change (DVD): Default AI Scanner level is now "thorough", as some
discs did not work correctly with the previous default setting.
– Fix (HD DVD): Black screen with re-release of "Planet Earth" series.
– Fix (DVD): CSS decryption problems with some protected discs on
region code mismatch
– Fix (DVD): Although CloneDVD2 worked with "Hairspray" (US), AnyDVD
ripper aborted with a "VobSet 1" error. This is fixed now.
– Some minor fixes and improvements
– Updated languages