MissingRemote.com Giveaway #8 – Phantom Lapboard
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!!
First off, special thanks again to everyone for participating in our ongoing contest! Wanted to announce the last few winners in case you missed the blogs: Anjani (GT 430), PAPutzback (BigScreenGlobal) & NUKraze (Vidabox CubeCase)!
Next up, courtesy of the fine folks at Phantom Entertainment is their very cool Phantom Lapboard. Our very own Mikinho reviewed this bad boy back in July and he has admitted to me that it’s his favorite keyboard/mouse device he’s ever used.
“So what is a Lapboard and what makes it unique? The Phantom Lapboard is a combination 2.4 GHz radio frequency (RF) wireless keyboard and separate wireless laser mouse. What makes it truly special is an integrated mousing surface beneath the keyboard keys allowing you to use both keyboard and mouse from your lap, hence the aptly named Lapboard.”
HOW TO ENTER
The easiest and ONLY ONE REQUIREMENT TO ENTER is to respond to this post with an answer to: Do you play games through your HTPC? If so, what’s your favorite?
That’s it, just responding with the answer above will enter you in the contest!!
For this prize, we’ll also allow 2 more entries (not mandatory but only if you want a better chance to win) via Facebook and Twitter.
- For Twitter:
- Follow us at Twitter @MissingRemote
- Tweet the answer to the question above
- Include the following hashtag #MRPhantom
- AND include the following URL http://bit.ly/mrphantom
- Don’t forget your username!!!
- For Facebook:
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Like MissingRemote” button at the top of the fan page
- And reply to the question
- Don’t forget your username!!!
Good luck everyone
As mentioned above, each user is eligible for up to 3 entries into this contest. Every prize will have its own prize definitions, so make sure to check the rules!
Entries will be accepted from 12:01AM PDT on Friday, December 3, 2010 through 11:59AM PDT on Monday, December 6, 2010. Winner will be selected by December 12, 2010.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method once. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to a thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient’s responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor–tracking will still be provided to those as well
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user