Atlona AT-HDAir Wireless USB HD Video Adapter
I was thinking this would be a no brainer until I saw it didn’t do audio. I would like a way to do wireless video and audio so I can play PC games on my TV that require the performance of a gaming system. I don’t know if the limitations is due tot he hardware they used or the standards of the UWB technology. Or maybe the bottleneck is at the USB 2.0 port. Will USB 3 remove the bottleneck?
- HD TV or Projector Compatible
- High Resolutions up to 1440×1050 or 720p
- Extend computer from the display up to 30ft (10m)
- Capable of Mirroring or Extending Display, Atlona suggests to use Extended mode for video playback
- Standard and wide-screen aspect ratios (4:3 or 16:9)
- Full room coverage with line of site and non-line of site
- VGA & HDMI connectivity (DVI with additional adapter), both outputs are active at the same time to provide signal to up to 2 displays simultaneously
- 32-bit True Color depth for high quality imagesNOTE: HDMI Output will only transfer video signal. AT-HDAiR is not yet able to support Audio.