Giveaway #24 – Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre 3 Blu-ray Software
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!
If you missed out on our previous giveaways fear not, we have another from Arcsoft, giving away ONE copy of their awesome Blu-ray playback software for Windows, Total Media Theater 3 Platinum!
This fantastic Blu-ray playback software allows you to play high definition movies from Blu-ray disc and even stored on your hard drive. We haven’t done a review of this latest software, but our editor Matt did a thorough job on a previous version if you want to get a refresher course. This has a suggested retail price of $90. If you’ve been waiting to jump aboard the Blu-ray bandwagon, maybe this can be your chance to do so for free!!
HOW TO ENTER
The easiest and ONLY ONE MANDATORY REQUIREMENT TO ENTER is to respond to this post and respond with: I want to win!
That’s all that’s required; respond with the answer to the above and you’ll be entered into the giveaway!
You are also able receive more than one chance to win, using Facebook and Twitter. The more entries you have, the greater your odds of winning!!!
- Twitter Users:
- Follow us at Twitter @MissingRemote
- Tweet the following:
USERNAME wants to win Arcsoft from @MissingRemote http://bit.ly/mrarcsoft4
- Make sure you replace “USERNAME” with YOUR username you post here with!
- Facebook Users:
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Like MissingRemote” button at the top of the fan page (if you don’t see it, that means you’re already a fan!)
- And reply to the question on our Wall for this particular contest
- Don’t forget your username!!!
Good luck everyone
Entries will be accepted from 2:30PM PDT on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 through 11:59PM PDT on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 . Winner will be selected by March 25, 2011.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method once. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to a thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient’s responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor–tracking will still be provided to those as well
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user