Weekly Podcast Roundup, October 28th 2010
Here’s the roundup of podcasts in the past week…Enjoy!
Microsoft’s Charlie Owen joins me to talk about how the industry has progressed since he left the Windows Media Center team just over a year ago. Charlie has some great thoughts on Google’s TV effort, the way Apple are going and Microsoft approach. We also talk about al-carte TV consumption verses subscription and whether internet delivered content can replace broadcast methods.
MythTV Cast – Episode 26
- TDL Mobile Show #53
- Engadget HD Podcast 221
- Home Theater Geeks 39: The Ultimate Home Theater
- HD Nation » 3TB Drives, Dual Subwoofers, Netflix 1080p, MKV Files, Fix
- The Movie Podcast: Oct 25th, 2010
- HDTV and Home Theater Podcast – Podcast #448
- Seen in HD 51
- The Digital Lifestyle Show #277 – Anthony and Garry
- Entertainment 2.0 #99
- TDL Mobile Show #52
If you know of a podcast you would like added to the weekly roundup, please do e-mail me at mike (at) missingremote dot com and I’ll make sure to add it’s RSS to my list!