It’s been a while since the last ShowAnalyzer update, but it looks like Jere’s made it worth the wait. Also worth noting for those who haven’t picked up a copy; there are only five more days left before the old pricing model (which includes lifetime updates) goes away.
- Fixed missing scroll bars in settings dialog
- Fixed endless processing of files that started getting analyzed while they were still being recorded
- Fixed registration crashes
- Improved DRM detection on WTV files
- Improved WTV file parsing
- Improved WTV time stamp accuracy
- Improved speed on analyzing