Yammm BETA-13.10.22.0076

Home Forums Windows Media Center Yammm BETA-13.10.22.0076

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Gilbertr14

Apologies, duplicate post.

Gilbertr14

Hello

I keep getting the following error.
        “yamm (x86) for windows 7 can only be installed on microsoft windows 7”

Any ideas on how to rectify this.

duskywolf50

Funny I use your software since 1.0 and it is simple and sweet which I need then later it’s stopped and I was so depression then check on your link and no luck. I been search for you, I miss your best software to collect the data for the movies. I love you man! yes I got update software from you. Thank you so much…..

schniederzero

I don’t have SP1 installed. I can only use this for SP1???!?!

schniederzero

Is this update out yet? Would appreciate it. I love YAMMM

schniederzero

ah it works! You are the best!

sadpopeye03

Hello, 

Thanks for your hard work, I have ran previous versions with no problems for some time, but current version installed fine with no problems, but when I try to include a folder in library locations and hit save I get “Failed to save configuration file. Please ensure you are running us as an account with administrator priviledges.” I am running Windows 7 HP SP1 and only have one accout set up as administrator. Any Ideas? 

Also a feature up date I would like to see is under the file remaning have an option to drop the (date), I love the short title version, but I just personally don’t like to see the year in the title.

preed4962

Even using latest version of the program I have to manually restart the service everytime I make a change.  FYI.

nzhome

[quote=obiwan]

Having trouble with install. I downloaded yammm_setup_w7_13_10_22_0076.exe and am trying to install it on Win7 Ultimate 64bit but get error message from installer that the Yamm (x64) for Windows 7 can only be installed on Microsoft Windows 7. Any thoughts why? .Net4 client profile is installed.

[/quote]

I get the exact same error..  I am on the following system according to the windows registry keys read during MSI installation of Yammmm.  Whats the problem? can’t you just detect Media Centre, instead of detecting the version?  or remove the check all together.. just keep the 64bit check, and let the user decide if they want to install it or not.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersion
                      Windows 7
                      7601.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330
                      7601.17727.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330

nzhome

omg  I had to read all the way to post #142  before I realised I just wasted a day trying to make this work.. when the author had not bothered to update post #1… unbelievable.  it works now with version posted at #142

PhilthyM

[quote=alanadams]

The only difference between my working and failing configuration is presence of “ehome_metadata_cache_folders”:[] and “ehome_metadata_for_users”:null in the yammm_config.json.  The 13.10.20.0190 Yammm config app will write these parameters, and the 13.10.26.0827 Yammm config app will not write them.

At least in my usage, leaving these 13.10.20.0190 parameters present in the yammm_config.json

[/quote]

Firstly, huge thanks to Michael for sharing YAMMM with us, what a great solution. And then huge thanks to Alan for the detective work… I added those two fields to yammm_config.json and immediately it began downloading the artwork. Brilliant!

Very happy with this… thanks!

Epic

Greeting,

I have been using Yammm on my WHS (2003) box where the movies are stored.  Is there anyway to get an installer for the new version to install on that?

Thanks

Epic

Greeting,

I have been using Yammm on my WHS (2003) box where the movies are stored.  Is there anyway to get an installer for the new version to install on that?

Thanks

bri822

I tried to install yammm_setup_w7_13_10_28_1336 on Windows 7 64bit and found the service never installed.  I tried to install the service manually via the .NetFramework (installUtil) and was able to get the service installed but start, stop, and all the tasks were disabled.  I’d love to help debug the issue so if there is anything I can provide (logs, etc) please let me know.

Keep up the good work!

RBet

Michael, thanks for all your work on YAMMM; it certainly has made life better.

I was wondering if anything was ever posted or updated to share the DvdInfoCache to remote media centers? You mentioned a wiki – is that published anywhere?

Thanks again!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.