Yammm BETA-13.10.22.0076

Home Forums Windows Media Center Yammm BETA-13.10.22.0076

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    mikinho

[quote=SkyMan]

Hey Michael,

FYI.  A couple of little bugs I noticed.

1.) When I configure “Artwork” to “Original, do not resize,” it keeps defaulting back to “Medium.”

2.) It does not seem be be bringing in “backdrop.jpg” even though it is selected.

3..) XBMC NFO files don’t seem to be getting created.

I only seem to be getting “folder.jpg” and folder.”original.jpg”

Once again, thanks again for all the time and effort you put into this project.

Always,

Tony

[/quote]

All should be fixed: YammmSetup-13.10.20.0190

mikinho

YammmSetup-13.10.20.0190

Fix:

– Settings save properly

– Backdrop downloads

– XBMC NFO saves

Improvement:

– For my friend Richard Green I’ve made it so the native Movie Library * should * shows images faster.

spazeau

Thanks MW for firing this together – been refreshing and anxiously waiting.
          I’ve used your YAMMM in conjunction with MetaX to organize thousands of movies for years, so this is exciting for me to get back to it.

Couple notes:
          I’ve saved and restarted, re-installed, and reset my machine so not sure what to do next.

Folder pictures are downloading (no backdrops though)
          Metadata files are not coming through.
          Folder Renaming is not working
          imdb tag did not pull a folder picture through (as a test).
          tmdb tag pulled pictures through only.

Setting on are:
          Rename & Use Sort titles
          Rename Movie Files & Associated
          Meta Data (Win7 and XBMC are both on)
          Artwork dowload (all are on)

On – V13.10.20.94

My test folder has 50 movies in it, all recent.

Future requests
          Actual Metadata modifications that we can choose the fields that are populated.  If you open up metax application you can see the fields, problem is metaX can only do 1 file at a time and if you add it to the automation you have in your app, you will have a full solution that not only renames, but cleans up and standardizes the metadata of all files.  Things like IMDB Rating, Synopsys, Genre, Actors, Director, Release year, Parental Rating ect.

Thanks again!

Thanks

mikinho

[quote=spazeau]

Thanks MW for firing this together – been refreshing and anxiously waiting.
            I’ve used your YAMMM in conjunction with MetaX to organize thousands of movies for years, so this is exciting for me to get back to it.

Couple notes:
            I’ve saved and restarted, re-installed, and reset my machine so not sure what to do next.

Folder pictures are downloading (no backdrops though)
            Metadata files are not coming through.
            Folder Renaming is not working
            imdb tag did not pull a folder picture through (as a test).
            tmdb tag pulled pictures through only.

Setting on are:
            Rename & Use Sort titles
            Rename Movie Files & Associated
            Meta Data (Win7 and XBMC are both on)
            Artwork dowload (all are on)

On – V13.10.20.94

My test folder has 50 movies in it, all recent.

Future requests
            Actual Metadata modifications that we can choose the fields that are populated.  If you open up metax application you can see the fields, problem is metaX can only do 1 file at a time and if you add it to the automation you have in your app, you will have a full solution that not only renames, but cleans up and standardizes the metadata of all files.  Things like IMDB Rating, Synopsys, Genre, Actors, Director, Release year, Parental Rating ect.

Thanks again!

Thanks

[/quote]

Can you try the latest build? Feature request accepted.

spazeau

V13.10.20.190 working beautifully – Completed 50 files in under 2 minutes.
              All files accounted for!!

Thank you Thank you!!

mikinho

Great! Thanks for the quick feedback and testing.

Time to relax a bit and then sleep.

Please post any issues or feature requests and I’ll review in the AM

farsite

Installed & working – no problems at all – Win 7 64.

Many thanks!

Where can we make donations?

northender69

Hi Michael, just created an account so i could say a HUGE thankyou for taking the time to update this precious little gem! I recently rebiult my PC and installed Win8 Pro with MC and installed the older Yammm and was devastated when i couldn’t update my latest movie folders.

So when i found out you’d updated it i imediately installed it after finishing work this morning and was overjoyed to see my latest folders update successfully. And the fact that you created this without charging just shows what a great person you are! I can’t thank you enough, so i will again say “Thanks” and wish you all the best buddy!

Jon Wink

sorethumbs

All working many thanks!!

I see there is an option to save copy of metadata to another location to show on other pc’s.

Could someone tell me how this works as I want to store all my movies on a NAS drive and run yammm on one pc to get metadata/folder art for my collection stored on that NAS so that any pc I configure includes film info.

How do I then get that metadata onto another media center pc that is pointing at the NAS drive for the movie collection, usually I just get the ‘folder.jpg’ image in media center and not the info on the film.

hensen

Thanks alot… I just just installed Yammm and I choose a network share to rename files in…

I choose settings:

Rename movie folders
                        Rename movie files
                        U
                        se IMDB Rating

And meta data I choose both options

Artwork i choose:

Download folder art
                        Download file art
                        Save Original

then i pressed save…

It did get the art but it did not rename…

Then I removed the Use IMDB Rating setting

saved

and restarted the service… and then it began to rename….

That was my feedback… Smile

aaronac8

I installed the lasted release and entered the setup menu, added my movie folder, saved my settings then hit exit.  When I reopen the setup menu my folder is not there.  Not sure what I am doing wrong or if this is a bug?

Thanks again MW for an excellent program!!!

spaceboy

glad to see yammm is finally back on line as part of the ceton my media center app. my request would be to set certain folders that yammm ignores. mediabrowser and xbmc create several subfolders to movies these days and while trailers, extrafanart and possibly others are ignored (or perhaps read but nothing can be found) the most recent addition specials is pulling down info for some movie called The Specials (2000).

it doesn’t actually affect the ceton app, but i see many copies of The Specials showing up in the WMC movie library

thanks!

Dkeyguy1

Thanx,

Nice to have that up and running again,

It’s appreciated.

pluto30306

Thanks for the hard work.

Seems to have collected all the art work, but all the Metadata information ie. descriptions and rating etc is missing in WMC 7…even thought the cache file for Yammm, does show that the information is there.

Under Yammm Config – I do have my Metdata folder set for C:Yammm and checked Window Media Center 7, for use in the native WCM7 menu.

Any suggestions?

Trixster

[quote=mikinho]

No. I’ll be adding that back soon but need to use a different data source.

You can use TheMovieDB though, e.g.

For https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/160068-gloria

Gloria [tmdb=160068]

[/quote]

Firstly, big thanks for getting it working again!!

Tried the folder feature for Face Off, but despite renaming the folder to 754 the latest version seems not to pick up the identity.

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/754-face-off 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.