Yammm BETA-13.10.22.0076

Home Forums Windows Media Center Yammm BETA-13.10.22.0076

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    TECK

Michael, can you create a Google Code Github page? It is way easier for you to maintain the versioning and for us to download the application. I had to go through many pages, in order to find a faily recent Windows 8 release. Thanks.

In case others look for, this is the last file I found available:

http://www.missingremote.com/sites/default/files/yammm_setup_w8_13_10_26_0827.exe

Drupal is a terrible platform also, look at all the duplicates posted all over the place…

bradyfan74

Did anyone ever figure out why the artwork for the file isn’t working? I tried the compatibility thing with no success. Any help would be appreciated…Thanx

jettechfsr

have a small conflict I have a Ceton card when I try to install it says to use that service? is the a walk around to get thois to install 

najashbasal

Hey Michael and all,

long time Yammm user but have never posted. Just confirming what others are saying mine is no longer updating any artwork. It will do the file name change etc. but then stop it seems. Let me know if you need anything that would help track the problem.

najashbasal

dual post..

Valentin1

and Asik broke their leg(fractured tibia, I believe) half way thru the particular series. buy soundcloud listens I still contend we would have won another online game or two if buy soundcloud plays he had not.

Valentin1

Bad proceed by Coinbase. Maybe how to increase twitter followers this how to increase twitter followers Visa addition was to lessen their risk and fraud rely.

HoneybakedHam

Has anyone found a solution to the no art on windows 8.1 yet? I had this working great on my windows 7 machine but now no art download on my 8 machine.

HoneybakedHam

double

EbonyBostock

When using this stack or any other protein intake should be kept at around 1-2 grams per pound of bodyweight for maximum muscle gains. A great protein blend to use for every day at a great price is Allmax Hexapro which is a 6 protein blend and includes Egg white, Casein and Isolate proteins. Not only that, but it also contains 4 grams of fiber per serving which is excellent in today’s day and age when most people do not get enough fiber.

EbonyBostock

When using this stack or any other protein intake should be kept at around 1-2 grams per pound of bodyweight for maximum muscle gains. A great protein blend to use for every day at a great price is Allmax Hexapro which is a 6 protein blend and includes Egg white, Casein and Isolate proteins. Not only that, but it also contains 4 grams of fiber per serving which is excellent in today’s day and age when most people do not get enough fiber.

EbonyBostock

LasikieJay

I have created a guide on how to use this program and others

http://www.lasikie.com

LasikieJay

Double post sorry

sogetthis

I hoped this day would never come, it’s been on the drawingboard for some time I reckon. YAMMM has be my go to scraper for so long I feel it’s a staple of ones programs to be installed. Unfortunately it’s fallen on hardtimes and one must move on.

I would like to thank Michael Welter  for the immense effort in creating and maintaining this wonderful program that has stood out and held it’s own head above every other program that tries to accompish the same goals yet never could the way YAMMM has.

It’s a tribute to you and you should be acknolowledged on such a feat. I wish you the very best in life as your efforts have given me and my own something remarkable over the years.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year……I raise my glass and salute you

Sincerely

Cobrin

(just some guy who has followed you for what feels like a Decade)

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.