Yammm BETA-13.10.22.0076

Home Forums Windows Media Center Yammm BETA-13.10.22.0076

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    camelotking

First, I want to say thanks to Michael. Yammm did help me to manage my media center a lot.

I download the update w7_13_10_26_0827, but the anti-virus Norton keep killing it because of some virus. Is this normal?

I have downloaded 10_22 update without any issue. Is this caused by the format “exe”? Previous updates use “msi” format.

roofnron

I also had problems with the pictures not downloading. Restarting the YAMMM service fixed it. 

Thanks for your work. 

threads

Must have been a corrupt download.  I downloaded a fresh copy and it all installed fine.  Seems to be working ok too.  It downloads metadata and artwork well.

Thanks for all your efforts.

John

threads

Must have been a corrupt download.  I downloaded a fresh copy and it all installed fine.  Seems to be working ok too.  It downloads metadata and artwork well.

Thanks for all your efforts.

John

brooknam

very nice program, thanks for the work you put into this!

what_life

Hi Michael,

I’ve installed yammm_setup_w7_13_10_26_0827.exe since finding out that the old version, which I installed many years ago, has stopped working. However, I can’t seem to include folder path for the movie library location in this latest version. When I try to select a folder path, I get a message saying, “Unhandled exception occured in your application…” I’ve attached the details on the error. Any idea how to resolve this? I’m using windows 7, SP1 installed and .NET 4.0 Client Profile. I’m no computer expert so please explain in layman terms  -_-;;;

Thanks a bunch!!

uey4

Hi Micheal, appreciate u getting this up & running again.

however, i downloaded the Windows 7 & it says “the yammm setup wizard package is not compatible with the version of windows you are running”

any idea why im getting bounced?

im running Windows 7 64bit but without service pack 1 (cause it wont download)

uey4

Hi Micheal, appreciate u getting this up & running again.

however, i downloaded the Windows 7 & it says “the yammm setup wizard package is not compatible with the version of windows you are running”

any idea why im getting bounced?

im running Windows 7 64bit but without service pack 1 (cause it wont download)

crankydon

Hi, I downloaded and attempted to install w7_13_10_26_0827 to my pre sp1 windows 7 machine. I get an error ‘The ‘Yammm Setup Wizard’ package is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running.’
                      I have Windows 7 Professional (V6.1 build7600)

I have .net 4 installed

Any advice you could provide would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Don

crankydon

Hi,

I downloaded yammm_setup_w7_13_10_26_0827.exe and attempted to install it on my Pre-sp1 Windows 7 machine.

I get the following error: The ‘Yammm Setup Wizard’ package is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running.

I have Windows 7 Professional (version 6.1 (build 7600))

I have .net 4 installed

Any advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

quikbeam

Removed the very old version that was no longer working and installed the latest yammm_setup_w7_13_10_26_0827.exe.  I have the rename movie folder checked but that doesn’t seem to work.  Tried restarting pc (Windows 7 x64), and restarting service.  Any ideas?

LordNecro

Thanks Michael,

and i can confirm if the installer doesnt work(ie not the right verison of windows)

http://missingremote.com/forums/yammm-beta-1310220076?page=2#comment-53335

jjay4747

hello, i just started using yammm but i was sad to see that its not retrieving album art at all

jschramm97

I just wanted to comment, i’ve been a YAMMM user for many years, it just ran quietly on my iTunes server taking care of business. I’ve since upgraded my server from an XP machine to Windows 2008R2 64bit, and the latest version works great (i used the W7 version of course). Thank you again sir. 

Keylonta

Hi, I have 13.10.26.0827 installed on a few of my computer and non of them will download any artwork. I have “Download folder art” checked, and hidden files shown.

First I thought this was a new feature (for those of us that just want the folder and file renamed but don’t want any artwork), that’s what I usally do and let Media Browser get the artwork. Maybe that could be a feature in a future release where if you don’t select any artwork to download, it won’t download it. Also I’d like an option in the settings to choose whether the artwork is hidden or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 238 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.