Contest #18 – HDPlex H10.ODD Passive Low-Profile HTPC Chassis
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING! THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED!!!!!
ENTER TO WIN:
HDPLEX H10.ODD PASSIVELY COOLED FANLESS HTPC CHASSIS
Courtesy of the fine folks at HDPlex, the H10.ODD Low Profile HTPC Chassis has an MSRP of $258 and can support a number of different options and configurations. Check out the HDPlex Website for further details. If this chassis looks eerily familiar, it’s because Michael just recently reviewed it and absolutely loved it. Unlike the review unit, this item is strictly the chassis and power supply. Here’s a bit from Michael’s review:
Everyone has a different opinion on what is visually appealing and what goes well with their existing components so I will be blunt, I found the H10.ODD very appealing. It has the highest aesthetic value of any HTPC chassis I have seen in person. I put a high value on aesthetics when it comes to HTPCs, a good case will easily outlast the internal components. The minimalist faceplate is my ideal front. There are no USB ports, no oversized pointless volume knob and no VFD\LCD. Even the Power On\Off Switch and Power LED are removed from their traditional location on the faceplate and are instead located on the top of the chassis. The Power LED is a simple blue light barely visible through a small hole. The anti-reflective powder coating against the 6063T aluminum has a nice even finish, is attractive and hides finger prints very well. The downside to the powder coating is that it shows scratches—be careful when screwing in the lid to ensure you do not scratch the lid.
HOW TO ENTER
The easiest and ONLY ONE MANDATORY REQUIREMENT TO ENTER is to respond to this post with an answer to: What’s your current HTPC or regular computer chassis?
That’s all that’s required; respond with your answer and you’ll be entered into the giveaway!
You are also able receive more than one chance to win, using Facebook and Twitter. The more entries you have, the greater your odds of winning!
- Twitter Users:
- Follow us at Twitter @MissingRemote
- Tweet the answer to the question above
- AND include the following URL http://bit.ly/mrhdplex
- Don’t forget your username!!!
- Facebook Users:
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Like MissingRemote” button at the top of the fan page (if you don’t see it, that means you’re already a fan!)
- And reply to the question on our Wall for this contest
- Don’t forget your username!!!
- NEW: For EVEN MORE CHANCES TO WIN via Facebook, have your friends LIKE MissingRemote (hint: use the “Suggest to Friends” button on the left side), if they mention in a post on our wall the person who introduced MissingRemote to them, they automatically get entered and you receive a 2ND ENTRY!!
Good luck everyone
Entries will be accepted from 12:01AM PDT on Thursday, January 6, 2011 through 11:59PM PDT on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 . Winner will be selected by January 19, 2011.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method once. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to a thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient’s responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor–tracking will still be provided to those as well
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user