MissingRemote Re-Launch Contest Giveaway, Day 1 – Arcsoft Total Media Theatre 3 Platinum
This contest is CLOSED! The winner will be announced shortly. Make sure to check our homepage for the latest contest!
Welcome to the MissingRemote.com Re-Launch Giveaway Contest! As you might have noticed by now, we have done a complete makeover to the website and forum community. As you may imagine, we are still making tweaks, changes and fixes to this new layout, but if you see any issues big or small, please make sure to let us know in our Site Issues post.
A bit of history…MissingRemote.com has been around since 2006 providing you the latest news, reviews and forum discussions on the topics of Home Theaters and HTPCs, etc since then, and we feel this new design should make everyone’s time here more enjoyable.
As a thank you to everyone for their continued loyalty and support, we’ve got some awesome reviews and articles lined up. But you all want some free stuff for your home theater, right?
Well, to help kick things off, we have received amazing support from our product sponsors and have some awesome prizes to giveaway….and will be doing so OFTEN!!! We will be giving away a PRIZE almost every 48 hours, literally until we run out of prizes! We have 17 companies that have helped chip in, and with almost
$5,000 worth of prizes
, there’s plenty of chance for everyone to win!!
First we wanted to give a special thank you to all our sponsors who have donated prizes: Arcsoft, AMD, Amulet Devices, Blue Monkey Communications, BigScreenGlobal, Ceton Corp, GlideTV, HDPlex, HDStor Inc, Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia, Microsoft, Patriot Memory, Phantom Entertainment, QNAP, SageTV & Vidabox!
To get things started we have some wonderful prizes from Arcsoft, and are giving away ONE copy of their awesome Blu-ray playback software for Windows, Total Media Theater 3 Platinum!
This fantastic Blu-ray playback software allows you to play high definition movies from Blu-ray disc and even stored on your hard drive. We haven’t done a review of this latest software, but our editor Matt did a thorough job on a previous version if you want to get a refresher course. This has a suggested retail price of $90. If you’ve been waiting to jump aboard the Blu-ray bandwagon, maybe this can be your chance to do so for free!!
HOW TO ENTER
To enter to win, the easiest and required way is to simply respond to this post with the title of your favorite movie on Blu-ray.
For this prize, we’ll also allow additional entries via Facebook and Twitter (if your twitter/Facebook name doesn’t match your MissingRemote username, make sure you mention your it in each submission below).
- For Twitter:
- Follow us at Twitter @MissingRemote
- Tweet the name of your favorite Blu-ray movie
- Include the following hashtag #MissingRemoteArcsoft
- AND include the following URL http://bit.ly/mrarcsoft1
- For Facebook:
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the “Like” button
- And reply to the Arcsoft contest status with the name of your Favorite Blu-ray title.
Good luck everyone 🙂
As mentioned above, each user is eligible for up to 3 entries into this contest. Every prize will have its own prize definitions, so make sure to check the rules!
Entries will be accepted from 12:00PM PDT on November 15, 2010 through 11:59PM PDT on Tuesday, November 16, 2010. Winner will be selected by November 21, 2010.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method once. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to a thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient’s responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor–tracking will still be provided to those as well
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user