MissingRemote Re-Launch Contest Giveaway #3- Vidabox CubeCase
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED! THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!
Hope everyone has been enjoying this week as much as we have, with our grand unveiling of the new MissingRemote layout and community. Please be patient with us as we work out all the kinks–we figured if we bribed you with prizes you would be more lenient!
The weekend is fast approaching, so for the following prize entries will be accepted until Monday at noon, to make sure everyone that might have missed out on the previous day prizes has plenty of time to enter.
From our very own Josh:
The beauty of this case is it allows you to run a full sized optical drive, no need for one off laptop sized optical drive just for a server chassis. Another view of the field serviceable hard drive bays. What is nice about these drive bays is that they are built in with Sata ports in the chassis. All you need to do is screw in the hard dive to the tray and slide it in, no messing with plugging in wires or anything like that. Perfect for WHS use, power down, plug in your new hard drive, and power back on. Just plain simple.
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to win the Vidabox CubeCase, YOU MUST respond to this post with an answer to the following: What’s your current NAS/WHS/Storage solution in your home (if any)?
For this prize, we’ll once again allow additional entries via Facebook and Twitter (if your twitter/Facebook name doesn’t match your MissingRemote username, make sure you mention your it in each submission below).
- For Twitter:
- Follow us at Twitter @MissingRemote
- Tweet what your current storage solution is
- Include the following hashtag #MRCube
- AND include the following URL http://bit.ly/mrcube
- Don’t forget your username if it’s not the same as your MissingRemote username!
- For Facebook:
- Visit our Facebook Fan Page and click the Like button
- And reply to the Vidabox contest status with the answer to the storage question.
- Don’t forget your username on both if they don’t match your username below!
Good luck everyone 🙂
As mentioned above, each user is eligible for up to 3 entries into this contest. Every prize will have its own prize definitions, so make sure to check the rules!
Entries will be accepted from 12:01AM PDT on Friday, November 19, 2010 through 11:59AM PDT on Monday, November 22, 2010. Winner will be selected by November 28, 2010.
- This contest is unfortunately only available to US residents in one of the 50 states. Sorry to our international readers, but we are looking into expanding our prize packages in the future.
- You are only allowed to enter using each method once. Multiple entries will disqualify you.
- Must be a registered user to be eligible to win (remember, if you are entering additional entries when applicable via Twitter/Facebook you must mention your MissingRemote username in that entry)
- Editors and staff, and associated family of staff are not eligible to win
- Each prize may have its own rules for eligibility established by Product Sponsors, please read the directions carefully
- Users may reply to a thread as many times as desired, but only one post will be counted towards the drawing
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, as well as posted in a news post on the home page of MissingRemote.com; Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a forfeit of prize and the prize will be re-drawn
- Most prizes will be shipped to winners via either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex Ground and tracking numbers will be provided. It is the recipient’s responsibility to coordinate receipt of item.
- Some prizes will be shipped to winners directly from Product Sponsor–tracking will still be provided to those as well
- Prize packages are in excellent condition and have not been used outside of for review purposes and are delivered in AS-IS condition
- Any attempt to circumvent contest rules will cause ineligibility for user