Media Browser version 2.2.4 just released!
The Media Browser gang has continued to evolve their 100% FREE HTPC solution, and definitely well worth a try if you’re looking for something with some extra control over it.
- The Media type is now
retrieved from locally stored metadata.
- Better support for using MyMovies and Media Browser side-by-side.
The user can now set the preferred order of local artwork.
- Watched status indicators are working normally again.
- It is now possible to Clear the Cache
from the Media Browser Configuration Wizard.
- Various sort-order bugs for Media Collections have been fixed.
- Lots of other bugs have been fixed.
- You can use SQLite
and share playstate settings & display settings.
- Better rotating
backdrop support. It is now possible to randomize the order in which
- Using the custom entrypoints no longer results in a full library refresh.
- Improved installer interface that can create optional shortcuts to
- Overall performance increase due to various changes to the cache
- Last but not least, Media Browser can now be localized by theme
developers and the community.