AnyDVD HD Defeats Cinavia
Remember Cinavia? It was the audio based DRM “protection” scheme supposed to finally put an end to the Blu-ray plastic liberation movement. I don’t have any discs to test it with, but SlySoft is claiming that the latest rev of AnyDVD HD can disable detection in all of the retail Blu-ray players. If someone has a recomended disc to check this out with let me know in the comments and I’ll have a look-see.
126.96.36.199 2013 08 10
- New: AnyDVD’s unique Cinavia fix will prevent all currently existing software players – including all TMT 5 and 6 versions, all PowerDVD 12 and 13 versions, all PowerDVD 10 OEM versions, all WinDVD 11 versions, all Nero Blu-ray player versions – to detect Cinavia.
- New: Single button message boxes will close automatically after 1 minute
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Delete unused playlists from disc when using speedmenus
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Rare Crash
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages