Yammm Update Coming Sunday

Home Forums Windows Media Center Yammm Update Coming Sunday

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    mikinho

After my last two days I needed a break from computers. I’ll be working in the AM and just need an hour to get it published (installer needs updated) so it will go live tomorrow.

mjones73

Thank you 🙂

mikinho

I’m trying. Yesterday didn’t go as planned. We saw a puppy almost hit by a car and rescued him. But I’m going out of town tomorrow so trying to find a temporary foster…not easy. Also had some very bad news on Saturday.

I’m trying to get the installer changes done today though.

The puppy: https://plus.google.com/116354822573712019072/posts/MKffpkCDDpf

mikinho

It didn’t, lots of people are waiting and I am missing my dates so I understand. I realstically will have it at 9pm CT.

cojamas

Awesome – will you be posting the link for download or will it be from the exisiting site:

http://mikinho.com/yammm/

thanks!

mikinho

To download please login and you should see the attachment.  I’ll make available on my site this weekend, most likely Saturday. There is only a single installer right now. On Saturday I’ll release an update that includes auto-update option as I will have frequent updates as I prepare to open source.

Please consider this a beta.

brodie

Do you need to have a certain minimum number of posts to see attachments? I don’t see any attachment link :-/

cojamas

Not seeing the attachment, where should we look?

thanks

cojamas

Not seeing the attachment, where should we look?

thanks

SmakyFeter

I logged in, but no link to the attachment… am I missing something?

sogetthis

Just breathe relax and give him time it’ll be there when it gets there.

jameslo30

You should make YAMMM “Donation-Ware” (Not sure if that’s the correct word).

Same as how MyChannelLogos works. Pay once for the software with a donation.

mikinho

I’m at the airport, boarding soon. The attachments are gone. If flight as WiFi I’ll upoad and just make links.

bLaZeR666_uk

[quote=mikinho]

I’m at the airport, boarding soon. The attachments are gone. If flight as WiFi I’ll upoad and just make links.

[/quote]

Any news??

cowboydude99

I also signed up just to say thanks to you.  You never know how much you need something until it doesn’t work! 

Thanks for your hard work, it is appreciated by many.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.