Yammm Update Coming Sunday

Home Forums Windows Media Center Yammm Update Coming Sunday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    mikinho
    Participant

I had a long few weeks so I didn’t release the Yammm update before the API key expired. If anyone still uses I’ll be publishing here on Missing Remote on Sunday afternoon.

Mike Garcen

Michael, does this affect users of Ceton’s MyMediaCenter application which has YAMMM built-in?

mikinho

Yes, that one is being released ASAP

mikinho

In bed all day today fighting bronchitis (I get it twice a year…sucks). Trying to still get out today though.

preed4962

Been almost another week.  Any news?  Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks.

SikSlayer

[quote=preed4962]

Been almost another week.  Any news?  Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Indeed. How are you feeling?

mikinho

Not much better. I’m still hacking up a lung. Just hoping it doesn’t get to pneumonia.

I get bronchitis twice a year here in Houston, don’t know why..sucks.

Anyways, trying to get this for tomorrow.

Update: I havent’ been able to do anything today. I’ll post a status update tomorrow with some news too…

mikinho

Hi everyone, so I’m testing the update now and should have it here in the next 2 days.

I’m also going to be releasing the source as open source on GitHub in the next few weeks.

SmakyFeter

Thanks for updating the app, I hope you get well soon. I had pneuminia myself early this year and it was no fun at all.

I wish you heal soon. And thanks for updating your great media manager.

mikinho

Testing went well so there will be a release tomorrow afternoon

jameslo30

Signed up on this forum to thank you for your program. It has served me well! – Looking forward for tomorrow 🙂

nicholson101

I too signed up to say thanks! Been using yammm for ages and its been very useful. Glad to hear you getting on the mend and also able to keep this program alive!

Get well soon and many thanks

aaronac8

Looking forward to it…..Thanks again for such an excellent program!!!

preed4962

Where do we find the update?

Nevermind..  just realized these previous posts were just from earlier today… my apologies.

Thanks.

mikinho

Still looks good for this evening. It is only a minor update for the new API but I will have a newer update soon with some of the other features I’ve been working on.  Thats when I’ll make open source.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.