Adidas4275

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Daily Frustrations when being a HTPC enthusiast #28343

    i had the mistake of telling my wife how stable our HTPCs have been over the last 6 months…

    and then mediabrowser auto updated and deleted the movies tab and then CBS was only in SD on the HD channel…. super LAME

    HTPCs are not easy……  but i have had a good and stable system for a long time. 

    in reply to: Primary HTPC Software Results and New Poll! #28240

    [quote=”Naylia”]
    I’m intrigued by the fact that you consider us Sage centric. At least half if not more of the editors (including the boss) are on W7.
    [/quote]

    interesting, I know i run W7 and all the editors I have ever communicated with use W7 or at a minimum have a positive view of 7MC

    for me the lack of HD cable card content keeps me away from sagetv

    in reply to: iPhone/Android frontend for Media Browser #27556

    This is huge…..

    And I love that it is a web app becuase that means that I can acess it on all my devices

    The only lame thing is I need one app for ir, one for browsing movies and then another for home automtion….. Which is just a little bit cumbersome.

    in reply to: Review: Ceton InfiniTV 4 Quad CableCARD Tuner – Part I #27144

    great review….. and now i am pissed i didnt preorder…

    looks like ill have to wait a little bit 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)