New line of HTPC chassis

Home Forums Home Theater Computers New line of HTPC chassis

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    PHT

Hi Guys

I like to know if you like these new, all aluminum HTPC chassis.

Best Regards

shadymg edited 🙂

Mike Garcen
      Participant

this isn’t a sale, Zygmunt has actually reached out to me, and is looking for the community’s feedback on some future chassis.

I personally like them, but a silver case won’t fit in on my rack. That being said, i like the E7T…while no direct need for a screen, i still think it’s awful awesome.

The ITX7 just looks masssssive

PHT

Hi Guys

I presented silver chassis because silver looks better on the picture (more details) than black.
          Color available: Black (of course) silver and maybe golden.
          Option without screen possible.  Everything depends on feedback.
          ITX7 is a mini one.  Dimensions: ~9.5x10x4″
          Here are interior of three of them

Best Regards

Is there a picture in your post that I’m not able to see?  I’m sure everyone is always looking for new and interesting cases.

mikinho
          Participant

[quote=”Skirge01″]
            Is there a picture in your post that I’m not able to see?  I’m sure everyone is always looking for new and interesting cases.
            [/quote]

I don’t see it either so I’m guessing it is an attachment (we both have that issue  ;D)

PHT

You guys can not see last three pictures?
              What about first four I attached?

Regards

[quote=”PHT”]
              You guys can not see last three pictures?
              What about first four I attached?

Regards
              [/quote]

In this thread, I see no pictures at all.  Sorry.  I even went so far as to edit your posts and I still see no images inserted or attached.  If you want, PM me and I’ll give you my personal email address, so that I can upload the pictures to MR’s servers and insert them in your posts.

Andrew Van Til
              Keymaster

I like them all (well maybe not the one with the color screen as much) especially the E5 and E6V; very slick.  Black is a must, no silver AV components here 🙂

I like them in the order they are listed. But the bottom one has to much empty space, maybe some slots for ventilation for something to fill the void would help. Make them curvy.

I am having trouble opening the pictures also but I would expect them to be standard rack size unless they were specifically built for a small mitx factor.

And there is something strange about the doors on the bottom right. It doesn’t look right not having them up a little with some case beteen the bottom of the door and the bottom of the case. How come no one makes a cover like the XBOX, where each port has a little flap that folds in when you hook the cord up and then flips down when not in use.

I really like the first one though but the last time I looked slot load BD drives were 3-4x the cost of a full size drive.

Andrew Van Til
                Keymaster

[quote=”PHT”]

Here are interior of three of them
                  [/quote]

Forgot to comment on the cooling options – very nice cross flow design. 

Do they have built in IR?

very nice cases I like the E6.  I do like the openness on the inside, leaves lots of room for cable management

Anonymous

I love the E5 and E6V.  The E6V reminds me of the OrigenAE case, but this is better.  I would definitely suggest offering different colors – anodized black comes to mind.

Are these going to be offered for sale?

Good luck

Man, now I really want to see these.

PHT

[quote=”rliepins”]
                      I love the E5 and E6V.  The E6V reminds me of the OrigenAE case, but this is better.  I would definitely suggest offering different colors – anodized black comes to mind.[/quote]
                      There is anodized aluminum in silver and black.  Also considered golden, but I am not sure that there is a market in the USA for such color.[quote]

Are these going to be offered for sale?

Good luck
                      [/quote]After reading positive answers here and in AVS Forum, it is very likely.  Probably in January 2011.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.