Yammm – TV Support

Home Forums Windows Media Center Yammm – TV Support

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mikinho
    Participant

I’d like to release the TV support (also had to be updated) soon as a beta. I have some testing to do with the API changes I made the last few days.  One thing that would help immensely is test data.

For those that can and are willing to, please run the below command from the root TV folder and send me the corresponding tv_dump.txt file.

dir /s /b > tv_dump.txt

Please send via e-mail. You can use my @missingremote.com e-mail address. Just add mikinho@

Thanks,

Michael

gplggh

Is this for Yammm standalone? If so, could you be give more detailed instructions?

Thank you!

mikinho

[quote=gplggh]

Is this for Yammm standalone? If so, could you be give more detailed instructions?

Thank you!

[/quote]

Yes for standalone. Instructions below. When typing commands just type the bolded.

1- Hit Windows key + R to bring up the run dialog

2- Type cmd and enter

3- Type cd /d <full path to your movie folder>  

i.e. cd /d D:VideosMovies

4- Type dir /b /s > tv_list.txt this will create a text file named tv_list.txt

5- E-mail me tv_list.txt

Let me know if this helps

gplggh

I sent the file, did you get it?

mikinho

I got it, thanks!

I’ll be using the data this weekend to test and try to finish TV support.

sorethumbs

Hi Michael – being dumb but is this going to yammify tv shows in Windows 7 media center?

Is this for collections of tv shows eg if I have ‘The Office’ series stored in videos in media center this will give art/data?

Apologies for the seeming silly question but would love that feature!

mikinho

So testing has gone well with the test data. A few mismatches though so the more data the better if anyone else could send.

farsite

dump sent

narly

also sent you a list, hopefully its useful

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.