Yammm – How to hide secondary/non-english titles?

Home Forums Windows Media Center Yammm – How to hide secondary/non-english titles?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by leandrobecker.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

For many movies, Yammm appends a foreign title to the folder/filename. And it’s not just foreign movies or anything…

For example, “Fight Club” becomes “Fight Club (1999) [Podziemny krąg]” and “Gran Torino” becomes “Gran Torino (2008) [經典老爺車]”

There’s other odd ones, too, like how “28 Weeks Later” becomes “28 Weeks Later (2007) [Twenty Eight Weeks Later]”

Is there any way to permanently hide the secondary titles? I’ve found some posts online that say to edit the XML files, and that works temporarily, but eventually, the secondary title comes back.

mikinho

I have the disabled in the next release

brodie

Excellent, thank you!

Of course, now I’m even MORE impatient for the release 😀

J/k — whenever you get to it. I’m just thrilled that there’s a fix forthcoming at all. When it stopped working a few weeks ago, I was afraid that I’d have to find a completely new app to do what Yammm does so perfectly.

leandrobecker

Hi Michael,

There is a chance of instead disable this feature convert it as a configurable option?

Thank you!

leandrobecker

Hi Michael,

There is a chance of instead disable this feature convert it as a configurable option?

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.