Why moving entertainment to 3D may not be a good idea

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Why moving entertainment to 3D may not be a good idea

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

section A

This is the framework that I will build my argument on:
    1.) People living in three Dimensions move Electrons while interacting with their environment.
    2.) People do this moving of electrons with their eyes open.
    3.) People do this moving of electrons with their eyes closed while they rest in meditation.

This next statement is about three dimensions and how it relates to moving electrons.
    4.) There is a relative point of view of three dimensions: how you see three dimensions, not what somebody else see’s.

We navigate around our environment thinking about what is immediately around us that can affect us rather than what is safely far away.

If we have a obstacle course of following a painted spiral on the ground and the spiral is easy to follow.
    We follow the line directly before us. we think about the part of the painted line we must navigate at that moment.

If somebody else was behind me and they were following the painted line too, they would have a different part of the painted line before them.
    This means there is a relative point of view of the painted spiral on the ground: what you see, not what somebody else see’s.
    Just because I’m in front of them doesn’t mean they use what I see of the painted spiral, they reason with their brain what is before them at that moment.

Section B

And this leads me to my point.
    When we close our eyes to meditate and rest, we think. What we think about is moving and interacting with out environment.
    When the movies three dimensions are reasoned in this meditative state, how do we separate reality from a movie?

Movies in three dimensions: use the z axis which let’s you see the picture so some parts of it are in the distance and some are up close to you.
    This effect make it more immersive.
    But the thing is it makes us reason what is closer to us and what is farther from us, just like reality does.

In reality since we think more about what is closer to us, we think about handling it.
    Take a hamburger for instance, you think more about the one served to you for dinner rather than the one somebody else is eating, especially if your hungry.

So back to the movies using three dimensions, since the movie picture is closer to us when in 3D does our subconscious differentiate that what it see’s is a movie and not reality?
    If the subconscious thinks while we rest and mediate with out eyes closed, and there we think about our environment we live in, does the subconscious add what it saw in the 3D movie to what we think about?
    If we are creatures of habit, then what habits are being formed as our subconscious adds what it see’s in the 3D movies to our coping skills, our learning skills?

Perhaps a habit is being formed when the person rests after watching a 3D movie and the person considers what they saw with their eyes closed.
    And that is why people talk about wanting to live in the planet Pandora from the movie Avatar, habits are hard to break, a learned skill is difficult to unlearn.

If this is the case then unstable people who are susceptible to influence will be negatively affected by watching 3D, especially if they do so watching the same movie several times in a few days or weeks.
    Also if a child’s brain is still unformed fully then how will it develop with the influence of 3D television and theater if their brains add what they see to their learning and coping skills?

Perhaps, after viewing all of the above, Humans weren’t meant to have 3D movies and television. If the kids and weak people can’t handle 3D, then why should the regular healthy people who can watch 3D entertainment do so?

If you would like to say why you disagree with something in this first post, then please say which sections and which part of the logic you don’t understand or disagree with. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.