Pretty Good / Great wireless rear speaker solution.

Home Forums General Home Theater Discussion Pretty Good / Great wireless rear speaker solution.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I got some money from the in-laws for Christmas and decided to try out a wireless speaker connection I saw at Best Buy to solve my lack of rear speaker problem.  I had tried some 900 MHZ speakers in the past and they had a lot of noise on them and interference with my cell phone and what-not so I was skeptical of wireless but I really didn’t want to run wire thru my attic and down my fireplace. 

It was easy to hook up and the connection was immediate between my Harmon Kardon Receiver and the Bose speakers I hooked up to the unit.  Even when I put my ear to the speakers I couldn’t hear any hiss or pops that I had heard with other wireless setups.  There is a volume adjustment control on the wireless receiver so you can easily manage how much or how little you hear from the back.

Here are the details from the Best Buy site and for $100 I think it is a pretty good deal.

Rocketfish™ – Universal Wireless Rear Speaker Kit

This wireless kit sends rich sound to your home entertainment system speakers while eliminating ugly and cumbersome wires. Just plug the sender into your home theater and your rear speakers into the receiver.

Product Features
    Provides uncompressed CD-quality audio to rear speakers without the use of wires
    Wireless signal with 100′ range
    Multiple mounting options, including horizontal, vertical in the included stand or wall-mounted
    Includes sender, receiver with stand, two 2″ sections of speaker wire, AC adapter and user manual

Here is a link to the site.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8275528&type=product&id=1171058476489

I figured I would post this because I doubt I am the only one who has had issues with the rear speakers and just FYI, the WAF is really positive.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.