Official PHT thread

Home Forums Home Theater Computers Official PHT thread

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  babgvant 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

PHT

Hi Guys

What do you think about this – crazy – concept?  Does anybody like it?

babgvant

Not really.

Mike Garcen

it’s certainly unique…i don’t dislike it as much as Andrew. I actually like it better than the bookshelf one, if only because it’s so unique and could fit in a number of places. i’m assuming those are vents at the top?

Techbutton

How big is it?

PHT

[quote=Mike Garcen]

it’s certainly unique…i don’t dislike it as much as Andrew. I actually like it better than the bookshelf one, if only because it’s so unique and could fit in a number of places. i’m assuming those are vents at the top?

[/quote]

Vents and radiator.  This is fanless chassis.

Regards

PHT

[quote=Mike Garcen]

[/quote]

Vents and radiator.  This is fanless chassis.

Regards

PHT

[quote=Techbutton]

How big is it?

[/quote]250mm = ~10″ high.

Regards

PHT

Hi Guys,

How do you like this chassis? I am considering production of this model.

PHT

Or this one:

babgvant

They are both nice, but I prefer the first one’s cleaner face.

frijones

I like the second one a little better.  The bumpouts on the front give it a little weight to the look.

Mike Garcen

first

PHT

Hi Guys
    What do you think about chassis for Thin-Mini-ITX motherboard?
    I look at GA-H87TN. I can install mSATA HD (up to 1 TB), WI-FI/ Bluetooh module, enough memory, Haswell CPU, flat HSF and have nice streaming device or music server or HTPC in small package without wires at all. PSU is build in motherboard as well, so I have to add AC/DC converter to supply 19 or 12V and I have nice piece of equipment.

Waiting for your inputs
    Regards

PHT

Hi Guys

This is old ST-4-Black chassis (square feet) and a new one Round feet). 

Which one do you like better?

Regards

PHT

Hi Guys We designed and built a prototype of ultra slim chassis. After testing, it is ready for production. Standard width – 435mm (17 1/8″), Depth only 310mm (12 3/16″) and ONLY 40mm high (48mm with feet)! How do you like it? Do you like it at all? Accommodates Thin Mini ITX mobo, one 2.5″ HDD, one slim ODD, two 3.5″ HDDs one half size card (Tuner, SOtM tX-USBexp or something else.) There is a space for SOtM as well. Production will start in July. More pictures and information is here.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.