Movie recommendation – “The Losers”

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Movie recommendation – “The Losers”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I wasn’t expecting too much but I thought it was as good if not a little better than “The Expendables” The few attempts at humor were better than Sly and Jet Li’s attempts at humor.

I’d give it a 3.5 based on a Netflix scale. Zoe Saldana looked good too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480255/

Mike Garcen
    Participant

yep. i LOOOOOOVED this movie. In fact, watching “The A-Team” which i hated, made me realize JUST how good this one was. Great combination of humor and action, a bit of cheesiness…great action movie.

I was really looking forward to The Losers and saw it in the theater and thought it was just okay.  It just seemed to be missing some of the fun that I thought would be there.  The A-Team was kind of the opposite, it was too gimmicky and they walked around like they had already read the script and they knew they wouldn’t be dead at the end.  I like a movie with balance, like Die Hard where there is some real action with some lighter moments mixed in.

mikinho
      Participant

I had zero expectations of the movie but based on Mike’s previously Blu-ray pick of the week I rented it a while back and I really enjoyed it.  My wife did as well.

Go see Red. It was excellent. My friends who saw both thought that Red was the movie that Losers had the potential to be.

I really liked Red. John Malkovich was great. I should have mentioned in the subject that “The Losers” is streaming. But as far as what is out in the theater right now I would suggest Red and if you have kids I would go see Megamind.

Red was awesome even though it confirms that trailers now a days give away too much of the movie.

Mike Garcen
        Participant

i can’t imagine a worst trailer recently than Robin Hood (Russel Crowe version)….literally 50% of the trailer was from the last 5 minutes of the movie. It was awful anyways.

Red looks fun, i’m sure i’ll like it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.