EVGA GT 430 $30 AR

Home Forums Hot Deals EVGA GT 430 $30 AR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I picked up a GT 430 (our review) from Fry’s Electronics for $30 after $30 rebate. This is definitely the lowest price I’ve seen on one of these. It is in-store only. This is the card on their site.

mikinho

That is a great price.  I have the exact card and have been very happy with it.  For those concerned w/ the fan, it shuts off when not needed which with normal HTPC usage is not very often.

swoon

Yes. I got all warm and fuzzy when I saw the ad this morning Laughing

mikinho

Btw, If you (or anyone else) gets the EVGA card.  Mark sure to register the product with EVGA.  They have a great trade up program and several tools available for benchmarking that go on special.

swoon

Oh good point. Don’t they give a lifetime warranty when you register?

mikinho

It varies per product.  It used to be that every product received the lifetime, now it is limited to certain models.  For instance on the GTX 570 HD, only the AR comes with the lifetime.

swoon

Ah, ok.

BTW, if you are making the trek to Fry’s, they’ve got a bunch of other junk you can haul away that is free after rebate. I got a shredder, micro USB cable, internal SATA dock and rolling PC stand all FAR or 99 cents AR. 

oliverredfox

Fry’s is having some anniversary sale making a lot of stuff dirt cheap. They’ve got the i7-2600k for $250 this weekend.  All the sale items listed are here: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2923683

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.