4GB Corsair DDR3 $20 AR

Home Forums Hot Deals 4GB Corsair DDR3 $20 AR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Today’s San Diego Fry’s ad (may be nationwide) has 4GB Corsair DDR3 (PC3-12800) RAM for $20 after $35 rebate. Deal is live on their web site for store pickup.

I should add, this is 2x2GB.

Mike Garcen

damnit…totally bought it although didn’t really neeeeed it!

swoon

Laughing I figured I might as well store it in my HTPC for 8 GB and just pull it for my next build.

Mike Garcen

oh fry’s, you never cease to amaze me with your lack of quality customer service.

So i just bought it, it’s 5:40pm for in-store pickup. Get my e-mail confirmation, and it says, “it must be picked up by 5/11/11. Prices are subject to change after 5/11/11”

If I already paid and gave them my credit card, which they already charged…wtf? They give me a whole 3 hours to pick it up? Meanwhile I could just wait until 9pm when the store is closed, order it again, and then that means i could go tomorrow? Good job Fry’s

swoon

Kind of funny how they make you run to the store for pickup and then today, it is available for shipping. Price has also increased by $5.

Mike, since you feel so strongly about Fry’s, here’s the address to send your feedback to: Randy Fry President, Fry’s Electronics Inc, 600 E Brokaw Road, San Jose, CA 95112-9911.

Mike Garcen

Oh, i’ve spoken to some high ups at Fry’s, it’s pretty much a waste of time at this point. They’re a very shady company, but sometimes they have a good price that makes you have to deal with them.

But yeah, have to love how when the price raises $5, it’s suddenly in stock for shipping. My question is, how on earth is that legal?

swoon

It’s certainly not illegal. Fry’s is just one of those short-sighted companies that is forced to compete with price, local availability and breadth of items because they don’t have a lot else going for them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.