Who would have thought “Spartacus: Gods of the Arena” could get more graphic.

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Who would have thought “Spartacus: Gods of the Arena” could get more graphic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PAPutzback
    Spectator

How did Rome ever survive with those nasty bus stop shelter rest rooms. 

And then that guys head with the tongue coming out of the neck. I’m loving this show. I wonder if they will be able to run two seperate stories for more than this season or if this prequel will end permanently and Spartacus will continue with Andy Whitfield’s replacement. 

skirge01

Last I read, that’s exactly what their plan was.  The prequel was not intended to be an ongoing series, but filler until Andy could come back or they could find a replacement.  Sadly, they had to go for the latter.

jennyfur

I just watched this last night. Really interested in seeing the backstory of some of the characters. For instance, the guy who has his leg in a splint in Blood & Sand who’s sort of Batiatus’s right hand man (Ashur)… now we get to see him as a gladiator. Also, waiting for pretty boy Gannicus to die horribly haha. Need me some Crixus. Though good god I wish they’d cut his hair.

Mike Garcen

effing awesome opener. Kudos to the writers of this show, given how unplanned this was i think they’ve done a great job. We already have such attachment to all these characters, it was very clever to bring them all back in a different time and see how they evolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.