Tuner not responding

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Tuner not responding

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ok I’m confused and I really don’t know where to go now.  I got my Ceton card today and installed it.
    Cable man will be out tomorrow so I figured I would update the drivers and get it ready for him.

After downloading the drivers and doing the update of the firmware I rebooted the computer and in the Diagnostics window at the top it said what card I was using and I could see everything was working great so I I went to http://192.168.200.1 and changed the IP address to 192.168.1.75 on which is my internal network with a subnet of 255.255.255.0.

Then I rebooted the system because it said something like it might require a reboot so I did. Now whenever I go into the diagnostic tool it keeps searching for the InfiniTV card and it never finds it.

I then clicked on the reset network settings then after a reboot nothing,  Then clicked on the clear tuner configuration and discover tuners still I keep searching but nothing.

Now the card is not responding by the IP address change any idea what I can do here?

mikinho

Bridge the Ceton network adapter + your normal network and then try going to 192.168.1.75

zOdeac

Mike you rock I though it was toast and was all worried about the cable guy coming to my house and not leaving the card.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.