Tip Of The Day: No Nonsense Cable Talk

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Tip Of The Day: No Nonsense Cable Talk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    LowTech
    Participant

Original Article Link

First let me say that I won’t specifically say anything about “No Nonense”.

When I first glanced over the topic title I was expecting another round of Comcast bashing but then I see links to a very good site for A/V cables and advise.  This is truly an excellent tip of the day. 

I say excellent for two reasons; 1) Blue Jeans Cable (and monoPrice.com too) sells high quality cable at the most competitive prices.  This is where folks in the know go who don’t buy into the overblown hyperbole that the floor sales people at the “big box” stores heap upon you trying to get you to buy the overly expensive Mobster products.  2) It keeps the awareness of BJC up for newer folks who stop by this site looking for information or reference materials.  I also believe that mentioned Mobster Cable lawsuit threat against BJC lends credibility to any performance claims BJC makes of their products but doubly acts as an unintended act of endorsement of their products, at least in my humble opinion.  Actually I think that Mobster’s actions are just plain stupid.

Thanks for keeping sites like BJC relevant and in the news because as long as outfits like BJC are in business I have a place to shop for quality products at reasonable prices and I can continue to take the occasional “shot” at outfits like Mobster and BB.  Bunch of rat bastages!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.