Review: Logitech Harmony 670

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Review: Logitech Harmony 670

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[url=http://www.missingremote.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1609&Itemid=1&limit=1&limitstart=7]Original Article Link[/url]

Have you ever used their 880 remote?  I’m curious how you would compare the two.  I have the 880 and–considering they’re priced similarly @ ~$30 difference–I like the color screen on the 880 and the tilt sensor (that turns on the backlighting when you pick it up).  The one downside to this remote is that it just can’t emit the codes fast enough for my DirecTivo, even after I did extensive tweaking to the more difficult to find settings.  I’ve gotten used to it, but the Tivo remote is still significantly faster.

Does this one allow you to change the menu order and the text displayed on the LCD?

I definitely agree about the downside to the internet configuration.  They’ve gone down for maintenance at times when I was in the middle of fixing something major on the remote.  I wish they had a local version that allowed you to just change the settings already in the remote.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.