PowerColor HD 5450 Won’t pass Digital Cable Advisor for Cable Card Install

Home › Forums › Home Theater Construction Help › PowerColor HD 5450 Won’t pass Digital Cable Advisor for Cable Card Install

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #26761

    I have been using an PowerColor HD 5450 video card for some time in my HTPC without any issues.  I just got set up with Comcast to use a cable card and an HDHomerun Prime.  In setting up Windows Media Center, the Digital Cable Advisor says my graphics don’t pass.  I have updated the drivers with no change.  I found the script on this site that is supposed to help the Digital Cable Advisor to pass. I ran it and the prompt said it was successful but I still don’t pass so I can’t use my cablecard.  Do I need something faster than this card?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.