PCI-e X1 TV Tuners not found on DH67CF

Home Forums Home Theater Construction Help PCI-e X1 TV Tuners not found on DH67CF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all

Be grateful for any help – just put together a DH67CF system:

4gigs ram, i3-2100T CPU, Wesena ITX7 case

All seems to be working fine EXCEPT neither of my 2 PCI-e X1 TV tuner cards are detected in the BIOS or in Windows. I don’t have any PCI-e X16 cards to test the slot with, but the tuners work in other systems. The cards in question are a Pinnacle 3010ix and a BlackGold 3595 (yes I did LNB power plugged in from the floppy cable). 

I have tried BIOS versions 0119 and 0125 (latest) – no change.

Can anyone advise on how to get a TV tuner working please??

cheers

Spugs

skirge01

I checked the info on the Intel site and noted the following:

Discrete graphics support for PCI Express* 2.0 x16 add-in graphics card

Sadly, I suspect this means that you can ONLY use a graphics card in the PCI-e slot.

babgvant

[quote=skirge01]

I checked the info on the Intel site and noted the following:

Discrete graphics support for PCI Express* 2.0 x16 add-in graphics card

Sadly, I suspect this means that you can ONLY use a graphics card in the PCI-e slot.

[/quote]

x1 PCIe tuners should work with the DH67CF; I’ve tested several (Ceton/HVR-2250/Duet/Colossus).  It’s possible that the cards are doing something that the board doesn’t expect (there were issues w/ early BIOS revs and Hauppauge cards), so I’d contact support and see if they can help.  LMK how that goes.

fitzy89

Hello, I would be interested to know if you had any success with this, funnily enough I was planning to build almost the exact same machine as you! Same board, ram, cpu and case! I’ve got the Pinnacle 7010ix tuner though (almost the same as yours, but with 6 tuners, 2x analogue, 2x DVB-T, 2x DVB-S), I’m just hoping my tuner will work in this board if I do decide to get it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.