Patriot Memory Site Down

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Patriot Memory Site Down

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by einstein.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’ve been trying to get to Patriot Memory all week and their site is apparently down for an upgrade.  All you get on their website is:

We are currently upgrading our website. Please check back soon. Sorry for the inconvienence.

I’m not trying to start any rumors, but the fact that I’m trying to RMA an SSD which has had nothing but problems since day one is making me suspicious.

Anyone heard anything?

swoon

It turns out Patriot was a shill business for Al Qaida operatives, sorry.

skirge01

[quote=swoon]

It turns out Patriot was a shill business for Al Qaida operatives, sorry.

[/quote]

LMFAO!  Nice! 

einstein

Their home page is serving up your upgrading message.  Thier other pages are serving up JSP source code.  It would be funny if it wasn’t a potential security risk.

Mike Garcen

oh god, not another one i hope!! I’ve gotten like 5 e-mails in the last 2 weeks saying my data was compromised

skirge01

I don’t think it’s related to the Epsilon info issue.  That was one company with all the customer information for tons of people.  No reason one of their customer’s sites should go dark as a result.  Although, it could still be an unrelated security issue.

einstein

Site was back up today.  I was trying to show my coworkers what it was doing, so the site had to prove me wrong by working.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.