Kudos to Microsoft

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Kudos to Microsoft

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

So this weekend my friend came over for his birthday. My wife and I were still landscaping when he and his wife arrived, so I encouraged him to go inside and play my Xbox 360 or watch TV.

During the 30 min he was alone with my Xbox he somehow managed to incur the wrath of the RRoD. This problem was on and off over the night but by morning the Xbox was only producing the RRoD.

Downside to the purchase was that I had bought it from a mutual friend in Birmingham, AL for a terrific price. He fortunately had not registered the product, and I registered the product and was able to send it back to Microsoft on Tuesday this week free of charge!

Not only was the fact that they are repairing the RRoD for FREE great, they told  me today that the item should be back at my house by Monday or Tuesday! How about that for Customer Service turnaround.

Sorry for the long bit, but I wanted to express my gratitude for Microsoft for backing their product. Even if I was not the original purchaser.

Kudos Microsoft!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.