I’ve said it before….

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground I’ve said it before….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LowTech
    Participant

….and I’ll say it again.

Please place the Newegg and Amazon search boxes closer to the top of the home page or somewhere where they always float to the viewable area of the page being looked at.  I know that that is perceived as an annoyance by most folks but for regulars to MR I believe that it would be safe to assume that we would tolerate the advertisements because of the potential revenue that they would provide to MR.

It’s always my intention to try and make my Amazon and Newegg purchases via the MR links but often times I forget simply because the links aren’t “in your face” enough.  I remembered tonight and that’s what prompted this topic.

I say forget about the aesthetics and let us help you a little.  Keep the links readily accessible.

Sincerely,

Lowtech

Mike Garcen

lol, thanks lowtech! we genuinely appreciate suggestions like this. We’ll see what we can do, shouldn’t be too tricky 🙂 i think it’s a good sign when our readers ask for more prominent ad placement 🙂

Mike Garcen

how’s the new arrangement look? 🙂

LowTech

Much better.

That should help remind an old fart like me to do my part for MR the next time I do a little shopping.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.