editing MetaData

Home Forums Home Theater Computers editing MetaData

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have an odd problem I though some one here might have a way to fix it. 

I recently ripped all my Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and every miniseries like Band of Brothers to my WHS for play back on my LG BD390 in my living room and 7MC PC in my bed room.

The times for the episodes did not come out correctly for all of them.  ST-TOS are all correct at about 50min.  But for Band of Brothers, BSG and some others they came out as 00:00:00.  For some of the other Star Trek series they came out showing just a few min or even seconds IE;  00:12:53 or 00:00:27.  It shows like this on the BD390, 7MC and in Windows explorer.

This has no effect on playback with the BD390, it will play them, I can pause and play but not resume if I stop playback.

In 7MC if the time is 00:00:00 it will play straight through but I can not pause, otherwise it will restart from the beginning.  If the time is something like 00:25:23, then it will play up to that point and stop, it wont go any further.

So the question;  Is there a tool, app or plug-in of some kind that will edit the metadata so that I can edit the time to show what should correctly be there??

All the episodes were ripped with DVDFab using VOB passthrough.  I tried re-ripping some of the episodes with a different machine and got the same results in so far as incorrect times or 00:00:00 time as well.

I’ve tried to Google search for an app with no success. 

Please help….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.