Easiest way to rip DVDs for use on an extender

Home Forums Home Theater Computers Easiest way to rip DVDs for use on an extender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jennyfur
    Participant

OK, so I’ve avoided ripping my DVDs forever cuz I just didn’t have the space and putting in the disks just wasn’t that big of a deal to me. Well now that space is getting cheaper, I’m probably gonna grab a 2tb drive and give it a go. Anyway, I wanted to know what would be the easiest (least steps), cheapest and most future proof (in case I want to rip blu-ray in the future) way of doing things. I’d also like the resulting file to be playable on my extender with fast forward and rewind capabilities, or at least be something that Win7 can easily automatically transcode to the extender. I’d like to keep the menus and extras, and don’t want to compress things unless absolutely necessary. Suggestions?

Techbutton

[quote=mikinho]I’d go with [url=http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm]DVDFab HD Decrypter[/url] then.  It is free and does a very good job.  It offers most of the features of AnyDVD HD aside from real-time decrypting. Like AnyDVD it also does Blu-ray movies as well.[/quote]

This isn’t free anymore… 🙁

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.