DVRMSToolBox Site Down?

Home Forums Home Theater Computers DVRMSToolBox Site Down?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hey all –

Any idea what’s causing the babgvant.com site to be down?  I was looking to download DVRMSToolBox, but I’m not able to connect…

Just checking…

Thanks!
    -S

Mike Garcen
    Participant

i don’t see him online…but will ping him when i see him online. i’m sure it’s just a temporary snag

mikinho
      Participant

His site is currently down, a problem with his provider.  I’m guessing it will be back up soon.

Andrew Van Til
        Keymaster

I’ve been having all sorts of trouble with my host lately.  Thankfully my contracts almost up so the site will move to a more stable environment.

What version of DTB are you looking for?

Thanks for the response – I found 1.2.2.1 on a mirror… and up and running with that.

Right now, struggling to figure out how to convert MKVs into WTVs.  When your site’s back up, I’m guessing there’s some discussion of that using DVRMSToolBox… 🙂

-S

Andrew Van Til
          Keymaster

DTB is an automation framework (w/ a bunch of extras).  You want todvrms.

Right – was trying to use the process described on Hacking7MC here: http://www.hack7mc.com/2009/10/converting-mkv-to-wtv-with-the-latest-dvrmstoolbox.html

But getting an error (I think because the files are DTS instead of AC3 audio)… so muddling around trying to figure out how best to make this happen.  😐

I’m a bit of a dilettante…  🙂

-S

Andrew Van Til
            Keymaster

I added an action to call eac3to to enable that scenario in 1.2.2.2, but forgot to add the profile that makes it useful (it will be a separate download).

I was planning to public release 1.2.2.2 this weekend, have to see how long the site is down.

10-4… I’ll just keep an eye out for when you post that.  Looking forward to it, as I’ve emerged into the wide world of BR rips, but I’d like to be able to make the files native to WMC so I can stream to my Xbox360 extenders… 🙂

Thanks!

-S

connecting now but with critical error
              Critical Error: Data Store Unavailable
              The data store used by Community Server cannot be opened.
              Please ensure that your database is online and running and that the connection string in your connectionStrings.config file is correct.

——————————————————————————–

To configure your connection string:
              1. Open [Install Location of Community Server]webconnectionStrings.config

2. Within connectionStrings.config find the configuration section below:

Andrew Van Til
              Keymaster

Yep – still down.  I migrated to a new host last night, but the last backup of the database that I had was from May.

Keeping the site down until I hear if they can get me a more recent backup.

Anonymous

I’m looking for a copy of DTB Add-in. I can’t seem to find a mirror for it unlike DVRMSToolbox. Would it be possible to get a good link for somewhere else since the site is still down? Thanks.

Andrew Van Til
                  Keymaster

which version?

Anonymous

Oh sorry, x64. Thanks!

Andrew Van Til
                      Keymaster

Sorry – I meant which build (i.e. [url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/babgvant/files/DTBAddin/dtbaddin1005.zip/download]1.1.0.5[/url])?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.