Dell Zino HD question

Home Forums Home Theater Computers Dell Zino HD question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have many Dell Zino’s across the country connected to TV’s through HDMI.  The graphics card is an ATI HD 3200 with the Catalyst Control Center Drivers of 10.7.  We have an auto login script that runs that automatically boots the machine past the login screen and right into windows xp.  Some of the TV’s display the picture right away and many of them flash the windows xp loading screen then once they are loaded into windows go to a black screen.  I’m thinking that is a HDCP handshake issue.  I’m testing using more updated drivers right now and not entirely sure this will correct the problem.  I’m updating to the CCC 10.12 version.  Its hard to test remotely 🙂  My main concern is the sound going through the HDMI.  It uses seperate ATI drivers for the sound card.  Just wondered if anyone had any insight to being on the right track.

Thanks!

skirge01

If it’s an EDID issue, then hdmiOn should resolve it for you.  Add it to the Windows startup script and see how it works.

robinhoody

Awesome, I thought there was something out there that did this, I just couldnt remember what it was called.

Thanks I’ll try it out!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.