Connecting HTPC to multiple televisions

Home Forums Home Theater Construction Help Connecting HTPC to multiple televisions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone.

I have the following query and would be very grateful for some advice.

I am currently building an HTPC with an Asus M3N78-EM motheboard and a Hauppage Nova T-500 card for freeview and a Hauppage Nova HDS2 for viewing freesat.

The HTPC will be wired up to my LCD TV in the living room via HDMI.

I have three other televisions in my house – one using regular analogue (TV1), one with a freesat box attached (TV2) and one with a freeview box attached (TV3).

My question: Is it possible to wire all three televisions so that I can either 1. watch on each television what ever is playing from the HTPC and 2. On(TV2) choose to use the freesat box and get the full range of channels (so using the freesat signal that is passing through the HTPC) and 3. On (TV3) choose to use the freeview box and get the full range of channels (so using the freeview signal that has passed through my HTPC)?

My guess would be that there might be a distribution amp that combines the various signals coming out of the and sends them all to each TV via single wire, but I have no idea if such a thing exists.

Hope this is clear.

Many thanks.

A

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.