Civilization V – Released Today

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Civilization V – Released Today

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mikinho
    Participant

I got it for my son to play but I couldn’t help checking it out and 1 minute turned into 1 hour…

Anyone else playing Civilization V or planning to?  I got it via Steam.  If you liked previous versions then I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

I’d love to play it…..I’m just afraid if I purchase it I may never see the sun again.

[quote=”robinhoody”]
      I’d love to play it…..I’m just afraid if I purchase it I may never see the sun again.
      [/quote]

With winter approaching, a standard work day will prevent you from seeing the sun anyway, so that shouldn’t stop you  ;D

I’m planning on getting it.  I haven’t play civ much in the past though, so I will have a learning curve.

…Just…one…more…turn…….    ;D

jennyfur
      Participant

Trying to save up for kinect, so not buying any new stuff until November.

Though the Liars and Cheats DLC for Red Dead Redemption is really tempting me right now hehe.

I haven’t played since III, I loved it, especially when I was traveling a lot. I  am hesitant to get it, but am so intrigued, I want to see my kids graduate, my oldest is in 1st grade so I may pass until version XXII.

LowTech
        Participant

Any more initial impressions?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.