Ceton Software only sees USB Tuner when Computer and Ceton Connection are bridged

Home Forums Home Theater Computers CableCARD Ceton Software only sees USB Tuner when Computer and Ceton Connection are bridged

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by mikinho.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ceton Software only sees USB Tuner when Computer and Ceton Connection are bridged.

I tried reinstalling Ceton Software without the Ceton Network Software on my Bedroom with my USB Ceton Tuner. The ceton software does not see my USB Tuner. When I bridge my computer internet connection and the Ceton Internet connection, the ceton software sees the USB Tuner. I go through the setup on WMC with no problems but when I try to select a channel, I get no signal. The light on the back of the USB Tuner is solid blue…Any ideas? This bedroom pc used to get its tuner signal from the living room pc but it now has its on tuner… The living room pc with Ceton PCI is working fine without Ceton Network software and its connections are not bridged… Thanks in advance for any help

mikinho

When bridged and working use the Ceton Network Client within Media Center to Reset to factory settings.  This should unbridge and reset to be in DHCP mode.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.