Ceton InfiniTV 4 in the wild…

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Ceton InfiniTV 4 in the wild…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mikinho
    Participant

OK, my home is not the wild but one of the first pre-order units have arrived.  Many thanks to Ceton for providing an early pre-order unit.  Check back tomorrow for the full review.

[img width=500 height=349]http://www.missingremote.com/images/stories/mikinho/ceton/missing-remote-ceton-infinitv-4-500px.png[/img]

mikinho
      Participant

I’ve got a lot of questions already.  Most will be in answered in the full review tomorrow. 

What I will say now is, for those concerned with potential install issues…  The Ceton InfiniTV 4 is leagues above the ATI DCT.  I have CableCards at home that the ATI DCT refused to recognize that the Ceton InfiniTV had no issues with.

I understand the concern for those requiring truck rolls but don’t base them on past experiences with ATI DCTs.

Mike Garcen
        Participant

you’ve gotten tons of questions but no comments on this post?? the shame people!!! 😛

arguably one of the most exciting reviews I’ve been anticipating!

Yayyy! This is one of the most exciting events in the HTPC world in quite a while 🙂

Are you playing hookie today. I wonder how many other reviews will be showing up in the next 24 hours.

mikinho
          Participant

Unfortunately not but Part I of the review will be up today.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.