Built HTPC 1000$ for case Thermaltake DH102

Home Forums Home Theater Computers Built HTPC 1000$ for case Thermaltake DH102

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    krd

for a long time I am about to build a HTPC, and he gradually started buying things for the Thermaltake DH102 case (clearly the most dificel monetarily speaking), then bought the keyboard Wireless Media CenterMK PLUS, a Sony Bravia 40W4000 LCD.

[img width=396 height=267]http://hdvietnam.com/home/images/stories/thermaltake-dh-102-htpc-with-seven-inch-touchscreen.jpg[/img]

[img width=640 height=480]http://lh3.ggpht.com/__VcQYgOQeAQ/S5K0L6gFc9I/AAAAAAAAAGs/ljidDMXxzPI/s640/DSC02822.JPG[/img]

~1) What is the budget?
      to some 1000 € / 1000 $

2) When will you buy the computer?
      Late March to April

3) What kind of computer? Desktop, HTPC, Workstation?
      HTPC

4) What is the functionality of the PC?

Using the Media Center software in Windows 7, watch TV on your PC with the card and the net.
      Backup’s house to laptops, PDAs, and in the future a CarPC.
      Run the software Xampp Server (for Web pages and FTP, for domestic use) and orb.com
      And from time to time to play some modern games

5) Mark processor

Intel

6) It how long you intend to upgrade your PC?

After buying this I have no intentions to upgrade in the next 8 years, the exception will only add more hard drives

7) any brand you prefer?

Asus to matherbords

8 ) Processor

a. I7 or I5

9) Grafic (indicate whether it is Low-End, Mid-End or High-End)

For here will be more dificel because I have the case Thermaltake DH102 which means that the card has a limited size.

Q: What is the longest graphics card that may be used with this chassis?A: This chassis will fit a video card that is no longer than 10.6″ with the removal of the HDD cage. Standard size fit for the chassis is 9.6″ Q: What is the longest graphics card that may be used with this chassis? A: This chassis will fit a video card that is no longer than 10.6 “with the removal of the HDD cage. Standard size fit for the chassis is 9.6”

the board must have at least two outputs one for the LCD front of the case that asks for a VGA output but here we can use some converter to convert the signal to VGA, then I connect the HTPC  HDMI to my LCD TV.

10) Memories

b. DDR3

11) Motherboard

You must be ATX and have a preference for the brand ASUS, and here perhaps invest a little more, because I consider it essential to have a good motherboard.

12) Hard Drive

A hard disk with at least 2 TB (which is very low to the media center ,  But in this phase will be, the box allows you to have 5 drives 3.5)

13) Drives

I wanted to buy Blu-Ray but I think it is still too early to buy because the prices are still very high, for now do not buy anything.

14) Do you need Power?

Yes, and preferably “smart” that manages and consumption, so try not to spend as much electricity, he is the media center is to work 24 hours over 24 and having a little more power than necessary due to possible new components that go to add new type hard drives, TV tuner card.

15) Do you need Cash?

No, already have the DH 102 that I bought in a moment of madness

16) Budget includes peripherals? What?

No

20) Are you going to overclock?

Not

Already thanks for attention
      Krd

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.