Brando Rii Mini Keyboard with Touchpad

Home Forums MissingRemote Playground Brando Rii Mini Keyboard with Touchpad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Original Article Link

i’ve been looking at these for months

at $60 it seems like almost a no brainer to pick one up

yet for some reason I haven’t

I went straight to the conclusion and it looks pretty decent. My biggest problem is with the MS joystick on my keyboard. But if that guy was able to race with it then it must work OK. I’ll have to keep an eye on Fry’s to see if they carry it. I like to try before I buy at a local store.

jennyfur
    Participant

There’s also a non-bluetooth version ($2 cheaper) on Brando’s site.

Wish this thing was around back when I bought my mini wireless keyboard from brando. It has some of the [url=http://www.missingremote.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=198&topic=2265.0]features I complained my keyboard was lacking[/url], and also may solve my dilemma regarding size. Can’t justify buying it now though since the old one still works fine.

jennyfur
      Participant

[quote=”Meester.Rip”]I’ll have to keep an eye on Fry’s to see if they carry it. I like to try before I buy at a local store.
        [/quote]
        I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of Brando’s keyboards locally. Probably doesn’t help that there’s tons of them (67 on their site as of this post) and they seem to change or add to the lineup all the time. I would have loved to have held the one I bought in person first as well, I may not have gotten it as a result.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.